Taking your caravan and motorhome on Brittany Ferries
Brittany Ferries operate services from the UK to France and Spain.
How long will the journey take?
- Plymouth to Roscoff - 6 hours
- Poole to Cherbourg - 4.5 hours
- Portsmouth to Caen - 6 to 7 hours
- Portsmouth to St Malo – 10 to 11 hours (overnight travel)
- Portsmouth to Le Havre (Économie service) – 5.5 hours
- Portsmouth to Cherbourg - 3 hours (departures from April to September)
- Plymouth to Santander - 20 hours
- Portsmouth to Bilbao - 24 hours or 32 hours
- Portsmouth to Santander - 24 hours or 32 hours
Make the most of reduced-rate fares with Brittany Ferries when booked with an overseas site or when you use Camping Cheques.
Brittany Ferries cruise ships offer two and four berth cabins as well as a range of entertainment and facilities including restaurants, bars and a shop. Several of the ships also have a cinema, video gaming area and children’s play area.
The Économie ships have a self-service restaurant, bar and shop, as well as a range of en-suite cabins.
Pets travelling to France and Spain on the Etretat and Baie de Seine (Économie) must be booked into a pet-friendly cabin as they are not permitted to remain in your vehicle during the crossing. On the Baie de Seine (Économie), pets can only be booked with vehicles up to 1.83m in height and without a caravan or trailer.
The Baie de Seine (Économie) only has passenger lifts on vehicle deck 6, which does not accommodate vehicles over 1.83m high. So if someone in your party has restricted mobility requiring lift access, or if you`re travelling with a pet in a high vehicle, you will not be able to travel on the Baie de Seine.