En 125, Espiche, Lagos, 8600- 109, PortugalView on map
Why stay here ...
Turiscampo is an exquisite campsite with a beautiful Algarve location, offering a fantastic indoor heated pool, a modern gym, sauna, hammam and beauty treatments (a charge is payable to use the gym and spa facilities).
The large California swimming pool complex is surrounded by a terrace with a bar where refreshments can be enjoyed, and the restaurant has a varied menu including a snack-bar, bistro and a-la-carte to please all diners.
While there’s plenty to occupy families onsite, the pretty seaside village of Luz is well worth a trip for its stunning beach and delightful cafés. A bus service operates to Lagos and Sagres from the site entrance. Keen golfers can enjoy a round on one of the many courses, which have lovely views of the open countryside, vineyards, and coastline.
Around & About
Praia De Luz, Lagos, Cabo de Sao Vicente, Sagres, Costa Vizentia Reserve, Portimao, Praia de Alvor, La Rocha, Monchique, Fishing, Horse riding.
Latest arrival time - low: 8:00 PM
Latest arrival time - high: 10:00 PM
Earliest departure time - low: 7:00 AM
Earliest departure time - high: 7:00 AM
Is there a set arrival day? No
From the A22 take exit 1 signed Lagos/Vila do Bispo on the N125. Continue over 1st roundabout and take the 1st exit at next two roundabouts (SP Sargres/N125) Site entrance will be on the right 800m after 3rd roundabout.
- 8600- 109
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 37.101258 / Lon -8.732366
- Michelin map no.
- Buses go to: Praia da Luz, Lagos
- Daily public transport within 2 kms
- Nearest port: Santander (999 kms)
Additional information (Winter months)
- The pool is open all season.
- There’s plenty to do on site all year round – take part in Portuguese lessons, yoga, gym, aquagym, pilates, tai-chi, archery, ping-pong and musical entertainment.
- The site offers a Yelloh Pass booklet at check-in with details on exciting excursions in the local vicinity.
- The shop, bar, restaurant and spa facilities are closed 1 day per week between October and March. The restaurant is closed for 2 weeks in November.
Log in to write a review