La Rosaleda (REF : W06)
Carretera del Pradillo, K.m 1300, Conil de la Frontera, 11140, SpainView on map
Why stay here ...
The setting for this site is perfect for those looking to soak up the culture of Spain. In the beautiful Costa de la Luz region, it is surrounded by charming little villages and just a short drive from Conil de la Frontera, a picturesque seaside town.
With well-kept pitches of varying sizes and excellent organised activities including Flamenco and cookery classes, this is a perfect spot for an active yet relaxing break.
Visitors won’t be short of things to do, with plenty of opportunities for cycling, kayaking and sailing. The fascinating, ancient port city of Cádiz with its winding streets and intriguing monuments, is just 40 minutes away, while a little further on is Jerez, famous for its sherry.
Around & About
Gibraltar, Seville, Cadiz, Malaga, Jerez, Tarifa, Morocco, Golf, Mini golf, Bike hire, Horse riding, Surfing, Kayaking, Sailing, Fishing (PR)
Latest arrival time - low: 10:00 PM
Latest arrival time - high: 10:00 PM
Earliest departure time - low: 8:00 AM
Earliest departure time - high: 8:00 AM
From the A48/E5 take exit 26 and follow signs to Conil (N340) at the 2nd and 3rd roundabouts follow signs to Conil Playas on the A2232. At the 3rd roundabout (as you enter Conil) take the 1st exit (Playas). Continue straight over 4 roundabouts, at the 5th roundabout take the first exit (Roche/Puerto Pesquero) then follow the black and white camping signs to the site (over two roundabouts). Site is well signed off the CA3208 on the right.
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 36.293164 / Lon -6.095471
- Michelin map no.
- Daily public transport within 2 kms
- Nearest port: Santander (967 kms)
Here‘s some additional info that you’ll find useful if visiting in the winter months
- The bar, restaurant are open all year except in October and the shop is closed in November
- The outdoor pool is closed during winter
- Entertainment is organised during the low season (not in October and November)
- Please be aware that electricity is metered
- Local attractions and excursions can be booked from the Reception all year around.
Log in to write a review