Carretera de Guejar Sierra KM6.5, Guejar Sierra, 18160, SpainView on map
Why stay here ...
Set in the spectacular Sierra Nevada Natural Park, this site enjoys spectacular views and is ideal for a quiet stay or for enjoying the great outdoors. Although access is steep, the pitches are level and private thanks to the high hedges that separate them.
The facilities are exceptional and include pools with a grassy area for sunbathing, and bar and restaurant that serves local specialities. The obliging staff work hard to ensure guests have a comfortable stay and everything they need.
Summer offer opportunities for walking and cycling, while in winter guests can ski on the surrounding mountains. A bus service runs from outside the site into the historical city of Granada, above which sits the splendid Alhambra Palace. It’s advisable to book well in advance for visits to this monument.
Around and About
Granada, Guadix, Motril, Málaga,Córdoba, Seville, Calar Alto (Civil War), Bike hiring, Skiing, Mountain biking, Spa, Horse riding, Lake Swimming, Paddle Boarding, Canoeing, Watersports.
Latest arrival time - low: 10:00 PM
Latest arrival time - high: 10:00 PM
Earliest departure time - low: 7:00 AM
Earliest departure time - high: 7:00 AM
Is there a set arrival day? No
From the A44 take exit 132 and follow signs for Ronda Sur/Alhambra on the A395, after 2.4miles/4km take exit 5b towards Sierra Nevada/Pinos Genil staying on the A395 for a further 1.8miles/3km then take the exit to the A4026 and continue to follow the signs to Güejar-Sierra. In Pinos Genil turn left on the GR3200 site entrance will be on the right (just over the brow of a hill) in 3.7miles/6km
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 37.160731 / Lon -3.453881
- Michelin map no.
- Buses go to: Granada
- Daily public transport within 2 kms
- Nearest port: Santander (893 kms)
Here‘s some additional info that you’ll find useful if visiting in the winter months
- The restaurant has a small bar and a log fire in winter.
- The shop sells essentials all season.
- The nearby Sierra Nevada ski resort is great for skiing in winter.
- Those visiting the fabulous Alhambra will find parking for larger vehicles available.
- First dog, no charge (excluding easter ), additional dogs 3.00 each per night payable direct to site.
- Free wifi (excluding easter (05/04-12/04).
- Free minigolf (excluding easter 05/04-22/04).
This site may have limited facilities open in low season.
Log in to write a review