UK Club Campsites Visitor Experience survey
Prize draw terms and conditions
These terms and conditions (these Terms) apply to prize draws specified below and undertaken by The Caravan Club Limited whose registered office is East Grinstead House, London Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA and whose company number is 00646027 (The Caravan Club).
1. These Terms form the whole contract governing the operation and your entry into the monthly prize draw to win a £100 gift card. The winner chooses between M&S, Halfords, Sainsbury’s, Blacks, B&Q or Boots (the Prize Draw).
2. By entering the Prize Draw you confirm that you agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. The opening date for this prize draw is 1st of each calendar month in 2023 (UK time)
4. The closing date for this prize draw is midnight on the last calendar day of each calendar month 2023 UK time (the Closing Date).
5. Entries are made by completing the UK Club Campsites Visitor Experience survey.
6. The monthly draw will take place on the first working day following monthly closing dates in 2023 and the winner will be notified in accordance with these Terms on or before the 5th working day of each month in 2023.
7. This Prize Draw is conducted and promoted by The Caravan Club Ltd.
8. Only those invited to take part in the survey are eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
9. Entries to the Prize Draw containing false details will be invalid as will any entries that are made automated or mechanically.
10. Any breach of these Terms shall result in rejection of the entry or, if the draw has taken place, the entry shall be void, as shall any misrepresentations or fraudulent statements made in the course of entering the Prize Draw.
11. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Caravan and Motorhome Club, members of their families, agents or any other person(s) or company connected in any way with the promotion or organisation of the Prize Draw.
12. All entrants to the Prize Draw must be residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, or Republic of Ireland.
13. The person submitting the entry into the Prize Draw shall be at least 18 years of age.
14. There is no purchase necessary to enter the Prize Draw and there is no fee payable for entering the Prize Draw or receiving the prize.
16. The prizes shall be as described in these Terms. A prize shall only include those elements described in these Terms and no associated elements shall be paid for by the Club.
17. All entries to the Prize Draw must be submitted before the Closing Date.
18. The Caravan Club will not be liable for any non receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
19. The Nursery Group will undertake a random draw of entries made to the Prize Draw. The winning entries will be the first three valid entries. This selection shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
20. The Caravan and Motorhome Club will notify the winners by sending a letter or email.
21. The winners must claim the prize according to the instructions in such notification as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the date of the Club sending the notification. Any prize which is unclaimed after 30 days of notification will be offered to another entrant following a further draw or the prize may be withdrawn from the relevant Prize Draw at the absolute discretion of the
22. The Club reserves the right at any time to cancel or change the Prize Draw in any way if, at its sole discretion, it considers it necessary to do so.
23. Except for any liability arising in relation to death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Club or their respective employees, The Caravan Club shall have no liability in respect of any loss, harm or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) arising in connection with the Prize Draw to any person who has made or wished to make and entry into the Prize Draw or any third party.
24. The Club reserves the right to withdraw a prize or provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value. In all cases The Club's decision is final. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part in respect of any prize. The prizes are non-transferrable and may not be deferred.
25. In the event that a prize is supplied by a third party and the prize is withdrawn following the draw, The Club shall not offer any alternative prize or compensation in respect of the lost prize or any indirect or consequential losses.
26. The winners’ names may be published by the Caravan and Motorhome Club or you can write to: Caravan and Motorhome Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA naming the specific Prize Draw and including a stamped self addressed envelope for a list of winners.
28. This Prize Draw and these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or the Prize Draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.