Baltic Wharf notice extended by four months
We are pleased to advise that notice to vacate Baltic Wharf Club Campsite has been extended by four months. We are now welcoming arrivals up to and including Sunday 19 September 2021, departing no later than midday 20 September 2021. To book a pitch please click here.
The Club has been operating Baltic Wharf campsite for several years on a renewable, short term lease while the Council planned for redevelopment of the site into new homes.
In 2017, we purchased a new location, just one mile away near Ashton Court, and we recently received a positive response from the local planning office. There are still a number of hurdles for us to get through before planning consent is granted, but we are hopeful that this new location will be approved for development into a touring site soon. We will, of course, make sure we keep you up-to-date with the latest news about this potential new campsite.
5 things to see and do in Bristol this summer and autumn
Bristol Waterfront with Brunel's SS Great Britain (Sion Hannuna/Shutterstock)
Why not combine a stay at Baltic Wharf Caravan and Motorhome Club site with one or more of the following events and attractions?
- Step aboard Isambard Kingdom Brunel's SS Great Britain, a former passenger steamship, and learn all about its chief engineer and designer
- Head off on a self-guided tour of artworks by Banksy before checking out the Vanguard street art exhibition at the M Shed arts centre (5 June-31 October)
- Visit We The Curious, a science museum that encourages questions and creative, hands-on fun
- Look to the skies during the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta (12-15 August)
- Discover over 400 species of exotic and endangered wildlife at Bristol Zoo Gardens
(Details and dates subject to change. Pre-booking may be required. Please check with the attractions and events before visiting.)