Baltic Wharf notice extended
The Club has been operating Baltic Wharf Club Campsite for several years on a renewable, short term lease while the Council planned for redevelopment of the site into new homes.
In 2017, we purchased a new location, just one mile away near Ashton Court, and we are currently working up a further planning application to try and secure consent to develop it into a new campsite. There are still a number of hurdles for us to overcome before planning consent is granted, but we are hopeful that this new location will be approved for development into a touring site soon. We will, of course, make sure we keep you up-to-date with the latest news about this potential new campsite.
To book a pitch and stay at Baltic Wharf Club Campsite, please click here.
Things to see and do in Bristol
Bristol Waterfront with Brunel's SS Great Britain (Sion Hannuna/Shutterstock)
Why not combine a stay at Baltic Wharf Club Campsite with one or more of the following events and attractions?
- Step aboard Isambard Kingdom Brunel's SS Great Britain, a former passenger steamship, and learn all about its chief engineer and designer
- Head off on a self-guided tour of artworks by Banksy
- Visit We The Curious, a science museum that encourages questions and creative, hands-on fun
- Look to the skies during the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta (8-11 August 2024)
- Discover over 400 species of exotic and endangered wildlife at Bristol Zoo Gardens
(Details and dates subject to change. Pre-booking may be required. Please check with the attractions and events before visiting.)