We employ an eclectic mix of people as Assistant Wardens from all walks of life, who all share the same hobby and passion for the outdoors.
As we have a limited number of compounds on most sites for staff to reside in, we tend to prefer couples to apply for the Assistant Warden role - we do however consider single applicants on some of our sites.
The ideal candidate
- We’d like you to have been members for a year or so and to be familiar with a range of our Club Sites so you really understand the Club ethos and also how the sites are run.
- You’ll need to hold a current driving licence.
- You’ll have experience in customer service and be a ‘people person’.
- You’ll have a basic understanding of computers and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- You’ll have great interpersonal skills – you’ll be working as part of a team and will need to be able to handle sometimes tricky situations.