Caravan Cover cancellation fee reimbursement offer
Terms and Conditions
- The Caravan & Motorhome Club "cancellation fee reimbursement" means Caravan & Motorhome Club will refund any cancellation fee from your current caravan or trailer tent insurance policy if you purchase Caravan & Motorhome Club Caravan Cover before your existing policy has come to an end.
- This offer is only open to Caravan and Motorhome Club members.
- This offer will open at 00:01 on 1 June 2022 and close at 23:59 on 1 August 2022.
- This offer does not apply when switching from an existing insurer to Caravan & Motorhome Club Caravan Cover at the renewal date of the current insurance.
- This offer does not apply to any existing Caravan & Motorhome Club Caravan Cover coverholder renewing or amending their cover.
- The cancellation fee reimbursement only includes cancellation fees charged by the existing insurer/broker and does not include any other charges, including but not limited to any outstanding premium paid and not refunded, or any additional administration charges.
- The cancellation fee reimbursement is subject to a maximum of £50.
- Only one cancellation fee reimbursement is allowed per member.
- To be eligible for the cancellation fee reimbursement and to take out Caravan Cover with the Caravan & Motorhome Club, you must be a resident of the United Kingdom, which for the purposes of this offer is defined as England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
To obtain the cancellation fee reimbursement, a request for the reimbursement must be submitted by 23:59 on 22 August 2022. Any requests received after this period will not be considered.
- You need to submit a request online for the cancellation fee reimbursement. No reimbursements can be processed via the phone. You can fill in the online request form here.
- The cancellation fee reimbursement can only be made in the form of a BACS payment. Therefore you will be required to provide your bank account details on the request form in order for the Caravan and Motorhome Club to be able to reimburse the cancellation fee. If these are not supplied, your request will not be actioned.
- We may require evidence of the cancellation fee charged by your previous insurer after submission of a request for reimbursement. If we do ask for evidence, the proof of cancellation must clearly show your full name and address, which must match your Caravan Cover details, as well as the insurance provider’s name and the cancellation fee.
- You will not receive the cancellation fee reimbursement if your Caravan Cover is not live at the point of reimbursement.
- Please allow up to 28 days from submitting your request or the start of your cover (whichever is the later date), to receive your refund. If for any reason you have not received your reimbursement after this time, please contact us at: IFSPromotions@camc.com.
- Caravan Cover is provided directly by the Caravan and Motorhome Club. A copy of the Cover wording, including benefits and exclusions, is available here: https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/caravan-cover/caravan-cover-documents/.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right to remove or amend this offer at any time and without prior notice.
- By entering you agree that your personal details will be stored and otherwise processed by the Caravan and Motorhome Club for the purposes of administering this offer, the Caravan Cover policy and also to check your previous caravan insurer.
The promoter is the Caravan and Motorhome Club, registered office: Caravan and Motorhome Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA.