Young Driver offers teenagers the chance to get behind a wheel of a real car before they are legally allowed to take to ...View and Book
Cameo Adult CL
Beechcroft, Newcastle Road, Smallwood, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 2UBView on map
Why stay here ...
CAMEO Adult CL touring Caravan Park site is situated on a smallholding with a range of animals and chickens providing fresh eggs.
Attached to our site we now have a static caravan that can be let for holiday purposes for your friends and relations that may wish to accompany you. It is 36ft x 12ft has two bedrooms with a jack and Jill bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and large lounge. It is sited in its own fenced in garden area and has decking to the front. Please contact for photos and fees etc. Also photos on CL Booking site.
Located in the Cheshire countryside just 5 minutes away from M6 J17. Easy access, no narrow lanes, 2.5 miles from Sandbach, 4.5 miles from Congleton, both are historic market towns. New 12.5m wide site entrance with two large flag poles for visibility.
Motorhome friendly with all pitches having hard level axle standing and fully serviced EHU, fresh water, grey water, free fast WIFI, screened smart elsan point and a W/C washroom. We are also a recycling site. Open from spring to autumn.
On site we have a very large 1000 square metre fenced in, free running pet exercise area with small agility equipment. Pleasant garden area with seats, fountains and small ornamental fish ponds and abundant wild life. Free herbs to cut and unbelievable sun sets. Free use of a fire pit with wood.
In close proximity to the site there are many attractions such as:
- Two pubs with restaurants only a short walk away, one is dog friendly.
- Sandbach market town with many restaurants pubs shops and an excellent beer emporium.
- Congleton town with market and many good restaurants and pubs. Free weekend music festival in August.
- Two local pubs in walking distance Bulls head has open acoustic night first Monday in the month.
- Smallwood Vintage rally end of May 3 day event. Others throughout the year please Google.
- Rode Hall monthly farmers market with entertainment.
- Sommerford Park equestrian centre have regular events.
- National trust Little Morton Hall, Biddulph Grange, Mow Cop castle and Quarry Bank Mill at Styal
Canal tow path 2.5 miles away with nice canal side pubs and walking or cycling facilities.
- Three ice cream centres with attractions.
- Asbury Mere, Congleton and Brereton Park.
- Stoke potteries centre.
- Cheshire Oaks and Talke Pits designer outlet.
- The Trafford Centre Manchester.
- Tarporley Shire horses centre.
- Chester and Uttoxeter races are within easy reach.
- Beeston Castle visitors centre.
- Peak district national park with several caverns, Blue John mine etc.
- The Anderton canal boat lift visitors centre.
- A short distance to join the Cheshire cyclist’s route.
- Jodrell Bank visitors centre.
- Trentham gardens and monkey forest.
A warm welcome from Annette and Laurence your hosts.
Latest arrival time: 10:00 PM
Latest departure time: 11:00 AM
Electric amperage: 10
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Log in to write a review