Cury Cross Lanes, Helston, Cornwall, TR12 7BDView on map
Why stay here ...
- Sea and Coarse fishing, coastal walking, golf, leisure facilities within 5-10 minute drive.
- Excellent bus service, 5 mins walk, until 10.30 at night.
- Central location of Lizard Peninsula.
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- TR12 7BD
- Lat 50.048532 / Lon -5.22773
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Helston, The Lizard, Mullion
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review
We visited in our motorhome for 10 nights,together with our two dogs whilst exploring much of the Lizard coastline and places beyond. On arrival the owner soon greeted us and made us welcome. The field itself, whilst adjacent to a working farmyard,is none the less surprisingly private, being sheltered by trees on all sides.The grass was well kept with plenty of room between pitches. Both the single toilet and shower are typical of many Farm CL's, basic and functional,but clean and usable. As others have pointed out the pathway and steps leading down to the toilets are uneven,so my advice would be to use a torch at night. As dog owners we appreciated the very reasonable charge for dog sitting ....£10-00 for 2 dogs all day when visiting the Eden Project. Loved our stay.