Durham Amateur Rowing Club
City Boathouse, Green Lane, Old Elvet, Durham, County Durham, DH1 3JUView on map
Why stay here ...
- Coarse fishing in the river which runs past the site.
- This CL is located an easy 15 minute walk from Durham City Centre and Durham Cathedral.
- Fully licenced clubhouse offering drinks from 7pm each evening which everyone is welcome to use whilst staying at the CL.
- On arrival, please call in to reception to collect a fob which enables members to access the facilities on site.
- Toilet and shower facilities are not available when the clubhouse is closed overnight.
- Baby changing facilities available. Free wifi.
- Dog walk nearby.
- Cycle route.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- DH1 3JU
- Lat 54.773393 / Lon -1.557585
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Durham
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review