Sidbury, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 0QJView on map
Why stay here ...
- Beautiful views and walks from the site in the heart of the Sid Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Quiet and peaceful yet very handy to visit the coastal resorts of the whole of East Devon, such as Seaton, Sidmouth, Budleigh etc
- Seafishing within 5 miles.
- Golf nearby.
- Dog walk Adjacent.
- RSPB reserve within 6 miles.
|Date||Pitch + All Occupants|
Types of pitch: grass
Electric hook up available
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 13
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- EX10 0QJ
- Lat 50.742445 / Lon -3.214408
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Sidmouth, Honiton
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Plymouth (50 miles)
- Nearest train station: Honiton
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review