Woodhouse Hill, Uplyme, Lyme Regis, Dorset, DT7 3SLView on map
Why stay here ...
- Debs and I would like to thank you for taking the time to look at our CL.
- We are in an area of outstanding natural beauty approx 1.5 miles from the Jurassic coast on the border of Dorset and Devon.
- The CL is approximately 2 acres so you will have your own space to relax and unwind with electric and water on each pitch.
- Within 5 mins by car you are in Lyme Regis or back on the A35 to explore this lovely area.
- We have many footpaths and woods nearby so if you have a pet they can have a fab holiday as well.
- CaSSOA Gold Award caravan storage nearby.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- DT7 3SL
- Lat 50.741932 / Lon -2.977455
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Nearest port: Weymouth (28 miles)
- Nearest train station: Axminster
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review