Nutburn Road, North Baddesley, Southampton, Hampshire, SO52 9BGView on map
Why stay here ...
- Quiet 1 acre lawned site with beautiful views and sunsets.
- Footpath to Baddesley common and Emer Bog woodland nature reserve.
- Within about 1 mile there are pubs, restaurants, a shop/post office and two golf courses.
- Romsey and the New Forest, Winchester, Southampton and Isle of Wight ferry, Paulton's Park,
- Hillier's famous gardens and Mottisfont Abbey are all within easy reach.
- Portsmouth (and Channel ferry port) is only a 30 minute drive.
Some sloping pitches
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SO52 9BG
- Lat 50.98573 / Lon -1.43062
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Romsey, Southampton
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review