A great attraction for nature lovers and gardeners, this famous TV garden includes 38 individual gardens and features a ...View and Book
Butt Lane, Wymondham, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 2BUView on map
Why stay here ...
- Grade II listed windmill which is open to view and there is no charge for members staying on the CL.
- Windmill Tea Rooms which are open 7 days a week serving hot and cold drinks, homemade cakes and scones, cream teas, snacks, sandwiches and hot meals, lunch specials and hot puddings. There are seven shops on site selling crafts etc.
- Children's play area.
- Nearby woodland walk and close to Rutland Waters and Belvoir Castle.
- Please be advised the toilet facilities on site close between 10 p.m and 7.30 a.m
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Some sloping pitches
Levelling blocks required
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LE14 2BU
- Lat 52.763306 / Lon -0.740454
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Oakham and Melton Mowbray
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review