Furze Farm Estate
Furze Farm, Unit 1, Manby Road, Near Legbourne, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 8HBView on map
Why stay here ...
Please note that this CL will be changing to an Adults only site with effect from 1st September 2019.
Welcome to Farm Furze Estate where a warm welcome and friendliness are guaranteed.
Set within 4.2 acre grounds of this quiet rural working estate with hard standing pitches and electric hook ups. The entrance gate has an electric key code and CCTV is in place giving 24 hour security. We also have our exceptional and unique on site facilities, such as private use toilet and shower room for each caravan/motorhome for the duration of your stay. On site there is a separate games room with pool table, darts and picnic bench area for the perfect place to relax, unwind and explore. To see more, view our You Tube link - https://youtu.be/YosH8DB0oGQ
Situated close to the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds, an area of outstanding natural beauty and wild life, there are many places to visit and see within easy reach. From visiting the sites of historic Louth, to racing at the Cadwell Park racing circuit or visiting Europe's largest antiques centre in Hemswell and Horncastle, you're certain to find something of interest.
- The Historic town of Louth is only 3.5 miles away. This beautiful town was voted best market town in the UK and features fabulous cobbled streets and many cafe's, public bars, restaurants and unspoilt award winning family run shops.
- With soft golden sands, the award winning Mablethorpe beach is among the best on the coastline.
Skegness & Fantasy Island Theme Park
- The famous seaside resort offers fun for all the family with fun fairs and rides. Also very close by is the Fantasy Island Theme Park which also has a very large market open most days of the year. For more information visit: Skegness Website or Rushmoor Park.
Wildlife Park, Seal Sanctuary & Rand Farm Park
- For those interested in wildlife or a fun day out with the kids, there are many local attractions nearby. The Seal Sanctuary or Rand Farm Park for example.
Walking and Cycling
- With great footpaths and bridleways, the Wolds is a fantastic place to enjoy unspoilt countryside and some fresh air.
- Cadwell Park is a great motor racing circuit in Lincolnshire, only 5 miles away from the estate where there are many racing meetings through out the year.
- The area boasts some fantastic Fisheries.
Hemswell Antiques Centres
- Hemswell Antique Centres is the ideal venue for an enjoyable day out! The centres now offer a wonderful mix of antiques and collectables from bygone times. During the summer months there is also a very large car boot sale on Sundays.
We are sorry but electric cars cannot be charged on this CL.
For more information on our holiday cottages or to book online, please visit our Website.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Latest departure time: 10:30 AM
Minimum stay 2 nights (applies always)
Electric amperage: 10
Log in to write a review