Bell Road, Rockland St Peter, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17 1ULView on map
Why stay here ...
Approximately 4 miles from the A11, in the heart of Norfolk and close to many different attractions, Elm Croft CL site is a great place to stay. A tranquil, peaceful and quiet site, as well as being close enough to explore new places. Cycling from site.
The pitching area comprises of 3/4 acre of flat mown grass, with electric hook ups available and waste disposal point nearby.
You can sit and enjoy the rural setting with local wildlife visiting, including deer, rabbits, owls and various other birds, all on the doorstep of your pitch. There are numerous public footpaths within the village which is walking distance from the site.
Rocklands Mere Fishery is just a 3/4 mile away, perfect for the angler.
Also in the village there is a lovely local run pub with a beer garden and food served daily.
The community run shop is well stocked with essential supplies including freshly baked bread from the local bakery. There is also a little cafe within the shop selling cakes, pies and sausage rolls, to go with a nice hot beverage. With seating available inside and out it is an ideal stop off point on an adventure around the village. Dogs are welcome within the outside seating area.
Places to go and visit around us
Within 10 miles:
- Snetterton race track
- High Lodge in Thetford forest with numerous walks, large cafe, go ape, and live bands/performers in the summer.
- Thetford Garden centre with one of the best cafes in the UK
- St Georges Distillery in East Harling
- Bressingham steam and garden centre (12 miles)
- Norwich family golf centre (12.6 miles)
- Urban Jungle- garden centre and cafe (14.4 miles)
- Norfolk Broads
- Wells-next-the-Sea (23.4 miles)
- Wroxham with boat hire for the broads (23.6 miles)
- Great Yarmouth seafront (34 miles)
For updates, pictures and more information please check out our Facebook page.
We are sorry but electric cars cannot be charged on this CL.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Latest departure time: 11:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- NR17 1UL
- Lat 52.540144 / Lon 0.922474
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Nearest port: Harwich (44 miles)
- Nearest train station: Attleborough
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review