Sea Palling Road, Ingham, Norfolk, NR12 0TSView on map
Why stay here ...
Bridge House CL site is a large level, mowed paddock with easy access. It has electricity hook-ups and a unique shower/toilet facility. With views across fields to the coastal dunes, it is a quiet spot which is perfect for a relaxing break. Bridge House also offers self-catering holiday lets for family/friends to visit.
We are located on the outskirts of Ingham Village and are ideally situated for exploring The Broads and beaches of North Norfolk. The area is renowned for its natural beauty and is home to an abundance of wildlife, including the famous grey seals at Horsey Beach. The area is perfect for dog walking, cycling and is close to Gardens and National Trust properties.
There are numerous local pubs serving good food, real ale and local spirits and the beautiful sandy beach at Sea Palling is just a mile up the road.
Things to do and see nearby:
- Blickling Hall
- Wherry Yacht Charter on the Broads
- Woodforde's Brewery tour
- Hoveton Hall
- NIPS Real Ale & Cider festivals
- Pleasure Day Boat hire on the Broads
- Museum of the Broads
- St Benet's Abbey
- Bure Valley Railway
- Historic Norwich City Centre
- Norfolk wildlife trust on Hickling Broad
- Several good pubs serving local ales, gin & cider all with excellent food
- Several walks & cycle routes
Electric amperage: 16
Log in to write a review