Whimpwell Green, Happisburgh, Norwich, Norfolk, NR12 0AJView on map
Why stay here ...
- Our CL is a former paddock adjacent to our 17th century farmhouse with field views in Happisburgh.
- Happisburgh has a village Pub, restaurants, an owl sanctuary,lighthouse & sandy beaches (all within walking distance).
- East Ruston Gardens are 2 miles away.
- Larger shopping areas in Stalham & North Walsham.
- Pets & Children welcome.
- Motor Homes welcome.
- We also have a holiday home on site which sleeps four.
Please note : this site does accept dogs
Electric amperage: 16
Log in to write a review
Lovely little site, Mr Willoughby was there to welcome us in and very kindly gave us a box of matches as we'd forgotten ours. Nice clean water/waste areas and it was very quiet . Ideally situated for exploring the beautiful east Norfolk coast and the broads, we found lots of very clean and peaceful beaches and lovely walks.