Whimpwell Green, Happisburgh, Norwich, Norfolk, NR12 0AJView on map
Why stay here ...
- Our CL is a former paddock adjacent to our 17th century farmhouse with field views in Happisburgh.
- Happisburgh has a village Pub, restaurants, an owl sanctuary,lighthouse & sandy beaches (all within walking distance).
- East Ruston Gardens are 2 miles away.
- Larger shopping areas in Stalham & North Walsham.
- Pets & Children welcome.
- Motor Homes welcome.
- We also have a holiday home on site which sleeps four.
Please note : this site does accept dogs
Electric amperage: 16
Log in to write a review
This is a lovely site.Short 10-15 mins walk to beach, 2 dog friendly pubs within walking distance.Can recommend The Star at Lessingham, nice food and very friendly staff.Miles and miles of safe quiet country lanes for cycling, rarely meet a car.Also miles of public footpaths and public byways to explore, not forgetting the Norfolk coastal path , practically on the doorstep! The site itself is immaculately maintained, very spacious with views across fields . Really don't believe that the last review by Wr1ggley is justified. If that person had the site to themsevles, how can they grumble about lack of space! The site itself is over an acre which is double the requirement for 5 units.The so called factory across the road is a Class B1 unit which has restricted uses being in a residential area and resembles a farm building .Please do not be put off by the negative review.I feel it's unjust and unfair.The owners are lovely people and accept dogs on site as do the majority of CLs.There are several signs saying dogs must be kept on a lead and walked off site.So no different to any other CL. At £12 a night with 16 amp electric it's fantastic value. We will definately return!