Blisworth Arm, Blisworth, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN7 3ERView on map
Why stay here ...
Gayton Marina CL is located in the rolling Northamptonshire arable landscape and surrounded by the rural countryside adjacent to the Grand Union canal.
The site is self-contained to the northern edge of the marina, accessed via its own secure gate and is a perfect location for exploring the local villages and countryside. Alternatively the large market town of Northampton is less than 5 miles away.
Each pitch has electric hook-ups and water. Waste disposal is available on site. Visitors are welcome to use the marina facilites which include showers and toilets. Access to the marina is via a pedestrian gate.
The marina shop also stocks a range of chemicals and Calor gas.
There is easy access to the canal towpath for walking and cycling.
Gayton Marina offers Boat Hire by the day - this is very popular so booking in advance is recommended.
The Walnut Tree Inn is a 15 minute walk to the south where they serve a variety of food and beverages. Within 3 miles there is also The Greyhound, Eykyn Arms and the Queen Victoria.
Other nearby attractions include:
- Althorp Estate, the Spenser family home with Princess Diana's island grave and museum
- Milton Malsor Village park which is great for kids
- The National Trusts Canons Ashby and the Canal Museum at Stoke Bruerne
- Silverstone Race Circuit is a 20 minute drive away
Latest arrival time: 5:00 PM
Latest departure time: 10:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- NN7 3ER
- Lat 52.193677 / Lon -0.944777
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Nearest train station: Northampton
- Train station within 5 miles