Experience the adrenaline-fuelled thrills of off-road karting as you put your driving skills to the ultimate test on one...View and Book
Burcot Brook Lodge
Burcot, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3DPView on map
Why stay here ...
Our flat green field site is located on the outskirts of Dorchester on Thames with its picturesque abbey and former coaching inns. Our local market towns are Abingdon and Wallingford which are both a 10 to 15 minute drive. Oxford city with its dreaming spires, museums, restaurants and bars is a 10 minute drive and our local bus service (within walking distance of the site) gives easy access if you want to leave the car behind. This is a great site to use as a base to explore the surrounding Oxfordshire countryside, much of which is regularly used as TV and film locations.
Our fresh water point and disposal point are tucked in one corner of the field and feel free to look at our shepherds hut.
A great location with easy access for exploring this part of Oxfordshire including:
- Dorchester-on-Thames with it's Abbey and former Coaching Inns.
- Clifton Hampden with its beautiful thatched cottages.
- Wittenham Clumps dating from Roman times.
- Wallingford Town and its castle ruin.
- River walks.
- The dreaming spires of Oxford
- Local pubs and shops.
- Public transport nearby.
- A friendly welcome.
We look forward to meeting you.
Latest arrival time: 9:30 PM
Latest departure time: 3:00 PM
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- OX14 3DP
- Lat 51.656677 / Lon -1.179611
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Abingdon, Oxford, Wallingford
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Culham
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review