Durham Leys Farm
Marsh Baldon, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX44 9LRView on map
Why stay here ...
Easy access. Courtesy lighting at entrance. Security cameras and lighting. Rurally located yet within easy reach central Oxford.
Centrally located for all of Oxfordshire's attractions:
- Nuneham (Harcourt) Arboretum 1 mile
- River Thames 2 miles
- Bus stop Oxford - Reading 1 mile
- Sainsbury Superstore at Heyford Hill, Oxford 4 miles
- Oxford ring road Park and Ride service 5 miles
- Local pub and good food nearby - Seven Stars PH 200 yards and Mole Inn 2 miles and Cockadoo Thai 1 mile.
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- OX44 9LR
- Lat 51.691263 / Lon -1.181736
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Oxford
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Oxford
Log in to write a review