Bank House Farm
Shrawardine, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY4 1AEView on map
Why stay here ...
Local Features and Places of Interest:-
- The Shropshire hills viewed from CL site, Severn Way through the village of Shrawardine, also footpaths around the village and along the river Severn.
- Nearby number of National Trust sites and further afield, Ironbridge Gorge, Church Stretton Hills and Llangollen Canal and Railway.
- Medieval town of Shrewsbury, 4 miles away.
- Local restaurants/pubs within easy reach.
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SY4 1AE
- Lat 52.736154 / Lon -2.879432
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Oswestry, Shrewsbury
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Shrewsbury
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Excellent weather on the four nights we stayed here in September. Tony was very helpful on arrival and looked in a couple of times to confirm all was well. Dogs loved it, great cycling area. Superb mown grass ( with clippings collected, always a bonus !!) with astounding views. Took a panoramic picture which I would love to attach ! The pitch marker posts could be more spread out down the hedge line and the plastic portaloo has seen better days are the only real minor gripes.