Soak in the picturesque surroundings of the encircling landscape as you experience all the awe-inspiring thrills of Hot ...View and Book
Shipham Lane, Winscombe, Somerset, BS25 1PXView on map
Why stay here ...
Upland's CL occupies a most secluded position in an area of outstanding natural beauty, on the edge of the Mendip hills, surrounded by unspoilt countryside. A long tree lined drive preserves a rare tranquillity in our 36 acres of mature landscaped grounds. Woodland forms the back drop and shelters a vast amount of wildlife.
Our CL is situated a short distance from the delightful village of Winscombe which is host to numerous shops including a butchers, bakery and Co-op. The village also boasts an impressive selection of takeaways including a fish and chip shop, Chinese, Indian and kebab house. There is also a selection of fantastic restaurants a short walk away including Thatcher's famous Railway Inn.
The popular strawberry line walking and cycling path which links Cheddar and Congresbury is situated at the end of the lane providing fantastic walking and cycling opportunities for any age or ability. Uplands is placed perfectly for anyone who wishes to explore the local attractions or just relaxing in the beautiful grounds and enjoying the facilities on offer such as the swimming pool and tennis court. Should there be any wet weather there is also a games room which has a pool table, darts board, table tennis table, television and WiFi.
Brief description of what our site has to offer:
- 1.5 acre caravan site with tarmac track
- Electric hook ups
- Use of outdoor heated swimming pool (seasonal)
- Use of tennis court
- Use of games room and free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Good television/phone signal
- Ideally located for visiting Cheddar, Wells, Glastonbury, Weston Super Mare, Bristol and Bath
- Quiet location but close to village amenities
- Short walk from Thatcher's Cider Railway Inn
- East access to fantastic walking routes
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- BS25 1PX
- Lat 51.324169 / Lon -2.827964
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Chedder, Weston-Super-Mare, Bristol, Bath
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review