Alton Towers Resort - Britain's Greatest Escape and the UK's Number 1 Theme Park!View and Book
Lower Moorend View
Stoney Lane, Cauldon, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, ST10 3EPView on map
Why stay here ...
Welcome to Lower Moorend View Caravan site.
We are a small family run Certificated Location.
The site is located in little village of Cauldon, just a mile outside Waterhouses off A523.
We offer a family friendly site in peaceful country setting with stunning panoramic views, on the edge of Peak District.
Perfect for walkers, cyclists and nature lovers.
Ashbourne, Leek and Cheadle provide a good selection of supermarkets, antique shops and garden centres. Also Alton Towers theme park, Peak wildlife Park and Churnet Valley railway are within an easy reach.
Within a mile from site there is a shop, fish and chip shop and several pubs serving Staffordshire’s finest ales and excellent food.
- Yew Tree Inn
- Cross Inn
- Ye Olde Crown
- The Red Lion Inn
Places to visit:
- Leek, Ashborune, Cheadle
- Matlock, Matlock Bath, Buxton, Bakewell, Hartington, Ilam
- Rydyard lake, Biddulph Grange, Tittersworth
- Carsington, Dove Dale, The Roaches
- Longsdon Deep Haye Country Park
- Whiston, Oakamoor (fishing, golf)
- Alton Towers, Peak Wildlife Park, Churnet Valley
- Railway, Manifold Valley (cycling track)
- Cheddelton Flint Mill
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- ST10 3EP
- Lat 53.038175 / Lon -1.894476
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Leek, Ashbourne
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review