Weston Road, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST18 0BDView on map
Why stay here ...
- Our spacious 2 acre site which is mostly level is situated in 100 acres of grassland close to the Staffordshire County Showground.
- The site is well maintained and mown on a regular basis.
- We have electric hook ups, water and an elsan point.
- There is also hard standing available and we are open all year round including Xmas.
- Dogs are welcome and there is ample space for walking.
- We are only 2.5 miles from Stafford town centre and approx. 10 minutes from J14 of the M6.
- Shugborough, Trentham Gardens and the potteries, RAF Cosford and Ironbridge are all only a short drive away.
|Date||Pitch + 2 Adults|
Types of pitch: grass, hardstanding
Electric hook up available
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- ST18 0BD
- Lat 52.825099 / Lon -2.066503
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Nearest train station: Stafford
- Train station within 5 miles