Soak in the picturesque surroundings of the encircling landscape as you experience all the awe-inspiring thrills of Hot ...View and Book
The Old Orchard
Eden Farm, Ombersley, Worcestershire, WR9 0JXView on map
Why stay here ...
Martin and Dawn welcome you to their CL Site in Worcestershire. Set in the beautiful, quiet, country location just outside of the village of Ombersley. We are a 300 acre mixed farm growing predominantly Spring Barley, Hay and Haylage.
The pitches are large and benefit from being flat and level with good access. There are lots of things to do in and around the surrounding area. Fantastic, private farm walks running straight from the site. Fishing, golf and a pub with home brewery within a mile. Ombersley Village - This ancient village is packed with the best places to eat and drink and has a lovely tearoom.
View on Facebook - The Old Orchard Farm CL
- Checketts Of Ombersley – Delicatessen and tearoom
- Broomfields - Farm Shop & Tearoom
- Top Barn Farm – Farm Shop & Tearoom
Ombersley village has 5 great Pubs/Restaurants
- The Cross Keys - 1.7 miles, by car 4 minutes, walking 22 minutes. 01905 620588
- The Kings Arms - By Car 2 miles 5 minutes, walking 1.9 miles 39 minutes. 01905 620142
- Crown & Sandys - 2 miles, by car 5 minutes, walking 40 minutes. 01905 620252
- Venture Inn (Restaurant) - 2 miles, by car 5 minutes, walking 40 minutes 01905 620552.
- The Fruiterers Arms - Homely country local, simple rustic no food except filled rolls Fri-Sun; children till 9pm, dogs welcome in one area, open all day. By Car 1.1 miles 4 min, walking 1.1 miles 22 min. Uphampton. 01905 620305.
Public Transport from ‘The Old Orchard CL Site’.
- The nearest railway station is Droitwich Spa; from here there is a good service to Birmingham and Worcester.
- Frequent bus service from Ombersley to Worcester and Kidderminster (not Sundays), occasional services to Droitwich.
- Churchfields Farm & Homemade Award Winning Ice Cream Cafe - Serving Breakfast/Lunch/Snacks.5.8 miles 14 minutes. Droitwich.
- Webs Garden Centre – Gift shopping, eating and relaxing.
- Witley Court – English Heritage.
- Hanbury Hall – National Trust.
- Severn Valley Railway – Bewdley
- Safari Park - Bewdley
- Little Owl Farm Park - Set in 18 acres of farmland. Fun day out for all the family. By Car 1.6 miles 5 minutes, walking 1.4 miles 26 minutes. 01905 620325
- Ombersley Golf Glub – Open everyday. Breakfast from 8am offering a variety of homemade snacks and bar/restaurant meals. Non Members welcome. Free WiFi.
- Ombersley Cricket Club
- Worcester Country Cricket Ground
- Worcester Rugby Club
- Fishing Pool – 0.4 mile.
- BAA Fishing - On the River Severn (within mile).
- Park Farm Ombersley Clay Shooting - Voted Shooting Ground of the Year! (3.9 Miles).
- Droitwich Leisure Centre - 01905 771212
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- WR9 0JX
- Lat 52.29072 / Lon -2.243743
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Hartlebury
Log in to write a review