Llangadog, Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire, SA19 9HRView on map
Why stay here ...
Barons Court CL Site is located on a smallholding of 4 acres, which has both livestock (goats, sheep, chickens and ducks) and wildlife and is surrounded by stunning scenery. Red kites are often seen flying around as the feeding centre at Llanddeusant is situated 6 miles away. We are a family friendly site and accept well behaved dogs.
The site has flat, well drained land and is open throughout the year. We have a mixture of hardstanding and grass, all with electric hook-ups and space for awnings. If you have any preference to the type of pitch you would like, please mention this when you book. We have a modern shower block with a disabled toilet and a shower. We also offer full recycling facilities and Information packs are available. Free range hen and duck eggs are available to purchase. Please note the Jacuzzi has been removed as from August 2019
Llangadog is only 0.5 mile level walk away offering a shop, post office, pubs, restaurant, family butcher and churches. There is a regular bus service going to Carmarthen, Llandovery and Llandeillo and the Heart of Wales railway line is only one mile away. Excellent walking and cycle routes are nearby and there are opportunities for day/weekend fishing.
We are situated on the fringes of the Brecon Beacons National Park and you can see the Black Mountains from our site. We are only a few minutes’ drive away before you enter the western side of the Geopark within the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Local attractions include:-
- Archaeological sites at Gam Goch near Bethlehem also south of Gwynfe on the Black Mountain range on the old limestone quarry.
- Red Kite feeding station at Llanddeusant.
- The world famous Llyn y Fan Fach lake in the Llanddeusant mountain range.
- Myddfai Trading Centre where you can purchase gifts and souvenirs, including home made meals from the cafe. The story and history regarding the Physicians of Myddfai is a well told local attraction.
- Dolau Cothi Roman Gold Mines (National Trust).
- Talley Abbey and lake.
- Carreg Cennen Castle and rare breed livestock.
- Aberglasney Gardens
- Dinefwr Park, House and Castle
- National Botanical Garden of Wales
We look forward to welcoming you at Barons Court CL Site.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SA19 9HR
- Lat 51.939849 / Lon -3.873054
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Llangadog
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
A fantastic site, this was our second visit. Level pitches, water point for each pitch and waste facilities well thought out. Lovely views with red kites flying overhead every day, not forgetting being surrounded by sheep, goats and chickens and the chickens eggs are the best eggs. A modern toilet/shower block and a new addition of a dishwashing area. Close to local amenities, lovely pies and meat from the butcher in the village, a small convenience store and a post office plus a choice of pubs. A very warm welcome from Steph and Nick when you arrive, this site is a hidden gem, one that should be visited but you don’t want to share.