Discover a secret world of nine incredible caverns beneath the ancient Forest of Dean, presenting over 4,500 years of mi...View and Book
Cledd Y Tan Farm
Kilgwrrwg, Newchurch, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, NP16 6DAView on map
Why stay here ...
- Outstanding views across Usk Valley to Sugar Loaf and Herefordshire Hills.
- Breathtaking sun sets across the mountains.
- Easy access to motorways. Chepstow 15 mins. Very quiet site.
- Stabling for horses available.
Some sloping pitches
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- NP16 6DA
- Lat 51.673676 / Lon -2.77779
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Chepstow
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review