The Harp Inn
Letterston, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 5UAView on map
Why stay here ...
- Situated next to the Pembrokeshire National Park, overlooked by the Preseli Hills.
- 4 miles from the historic town of Fishguard, site of the last invasion of Britain.
- 15 miles from St Davids - the smallest city in Britain.
- 16 beaches within 8 miles of our beautifully situated site.
- We are a 500 year old public house with a large restaurant, is child friendly, catering for all dietary needs and with 6 letting rooms which are open all year round.
- This fully landscaped flat site offering grassed and hard pitches is our latest addition and we hope will be as popular with all the members of the Caravan and Motorhome Club.
- In the village within a 5 minute walk there is a garage, 2 shops, a post office and a butchers, all offering local produce.
Latest arrival time: 9:30 PM
Latest departure time: 10:30 AM
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SA62 5UA
- Lat 51.924076 / Lon -4.98569
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Haverfordwest, Fishguard, St Davids, Cardigan
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Fishguard (4 miles)
- Nearest train station: Haverfordwest
- Train station within 5 miles