What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

Oneputt replied on 12/07/2019 08:27

Posted on 12/07/2019 08:27

Slap on the wrist HD, glad your mums feeling better.

Really busy, long day yesterday with a huge slice of luck.  Picked up van from dealer drove to Thetford site, set up, drove home, left home just before 9.30pm to return to Thetford.  I had passed a BMW before getting on the A11 and after about 2 miles a quick burst of blue lights, pulled into the inside lane, unmarked police car, passenger let down his window and made a sign to slow down then promptly disappeared.  Guessing as we were close to police HQ it was shift change.  Looking at the sat nav my speed had crept up to about 78mph.  

huskydog replied on 12/07/2019 08:49

Posted on 12/07/2019 07:00 by

Good new HD and comb your hair next time you go.visitsmile

Posted on 12/07/2019 08:49

The thing is I haven't got much to comb in the first place cool

Is your wife fully mobile now ??

milliehull replied on 12/07/2019 08:59

Posted on 12/07/2019 08:59

So pleased to hear the good news of your Mum husky. Mum's can always pull rank however old we areπŸ˜‚. Good luck with the sale of your shop and hope your OH's pre op assessment goes well.

We had quite a lot of rain overnight. 😊

That was a close one OP!

brue replied on 12/07/2019 10:53

Posted on 12/07/2019 10:53

Industrial sized slurry spreaders are out in action near us, not a good day to be out or in, the wind is in the wrong direction. undecided

Tammygirl replied on 12/07/2019 12:44

Posted on 12/07/2019 12:44

We didn't get the promised rain at all yesterday, looking at the skies now we might well get it today. OH won't be happy as he wants to get on with outdoor work he didn't do yesterday due to the threat of thunderstorms.

A trip to Dundee for him this morning as the wood he wanted he couldn't get in Perth yell at times it is very frustrating to have the DIY and timber merchants a plenty, to only find they don't have what you want or they only have 4 pieces and you want 5. frown

While he was out I took the opportunity (as you do) to shampoo the carpets smile now walking around bare foot with doors locked.   

If it doesn't rain I will have to give the grass a water as the area I reseeded is looking a bit dry. I'm also going to start polishing the caravan, staying out of OH's way 'Man at Work' laughing

Husky, great news about your Mum smile hope the shop sale and OH's hospital appointment go well.

DavidKlyne replied on 12/07/2019 13:25

Posted on 12/07/2019 10:53 by brue

Industrial sized slurry spreaders are out in action near us, not a good day to be out or in, the wind is in the wrong direction. undecided

Posted on 12/07/2019 13:25

We were once on a site in Germany. There was minimal demarcation between the site and the adjacent fields and a local farmer started to do the same, he was coming perilously close to some of the pitches. I did wonder if he had some sort of grudge against the campsite!!!!

David

Oneputt replied on 12/07/2019 13:58

Posted on 12/07/2019 13:25 by DavidKlyne

We were once on a site in Germany. There was minimal demarcation between the site and the adjacent fields and a local farmer started to do the same, he was coming perilously close to some of the pitches. I did wonder if he had some sort of grudge against the campsite!!!!

David

Posted on 12/07/2019 13:58

We had similar up in the Baltic fortunately we were sited well out of the way although all the skylark nests would have been destroy or severely damaged

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook