What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

replied on 12/07/2019 17:43

Posted on 12/07/2019 17:43

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

brue replied on 12/07/2019 17:50

Posted on 12/07/2019 17:50

Have a good time all those off on their hols. 

I thought I'd do a bit of cutting back in the garden today, but I have to say it's still warm here so that's my excuse for not doing too much.

We are up early tomorrow, our resident (well living nearby) trumpeter is playing in another big band session at the ungodly hour of 10am in Bucky Doo Square, Bridport (yes that's a real name laughing) However when he told me the play list I know I'm going to hear some good tunes so we're forming a support team of two and heading for the nearest café soon after. Between them our daughter and her partner are playing in four places over the weekend. A musician's life is hectic in the summer months, so if you're on holiday near Bridport tomorrow you'll hear Glenn Miller music drifting in the air (amongst other jazzy stuff.) smile

Freddy55 replied on 12/07/2019 18:07

Posted on 12/07/2019 17:50 by brue

Have a good time all those off on their hols. 

I thought I'd do a bit of cutting back in the garden today, but I have to say it's still warm here so that's my excuse for not doing too much.

We are up early tomorrow, our resident (well living nearby) trumpeter is playing in another big band session at the ungodly hour of 10am in Bucky Doo Square, Bridport (yes that's a real name laughing) However when he told me the play list I know I'm going to hear some good tunes so we're forming a support team of two and heading for the nearest cafĂ© soon after. Between them our daughter and her partner are playing in four places over the weekend. A musician's life is hectic in the summer months, so if you're on holiday near Bridport tomorrow you'll hear Glenn Miller music drifting in the air (amongst other jazzy stuff.) smile

Posted on 12/07/2019 18:07

That’s a pity, we were in Bridport yesterday, just got back home. Would have been nice to have caught a bit of that.

Goldie146 replied on 12/07/2019 19:33

Posted on 12/07/2019 19:33

Farming never stops. We started mowing last night for 2nd cut silage and we’re picking up and carting now. All I have to do is to provide copious amounts of food and drink. 

All being well we will finish Sunday or Monday and then we are almost immediately going on holiday! I haven’t booked yet (just in case the best laid plans etc) , but we’re going to New England Bay for 10 days! Never have we been away for so long. The caravan should be more or less sorted from our few days away in April. I think there’s even some drink left in it. So just clothes and food for the first day to go in. I’m told they have shops in Scotland. Well I know they do. We’ve been going to the same site on and off since 1976. 

Oneputt replied on 12/07/2019 20:03

Posted on 12/07/2019 16:14 by moulesy

Been in and out all day trying to get the garden and lawns into some sort of shape, but Mrs M is out playing bridge so now I'm in enjoying a lovely cream tea (jam on the scones first,  obviously ) and settling down to, hopefully watch Roger give that nasty Rafael a good spanking! surprised

Posted on 12/07/2019 20:03

Got your wish then Msmile

moulesy replied on 12/07/2019 20:14

Posted on 12/07/2019 20:03 by Oneputt

Got your wish then Msmile

Posted on 12/07/2019 20:14

Yes, but what a great match! How about that serve that Roger challenged even though he hit a perfect return? It'll be great if the final is as good and at least there's some British interest with that Scottish/Irish player Jock O'Fitz providing the opposition! laughing 

Tammygirl replied on 12/07/2019 20:27

Posted on 12/07/2019 20:27

One side and the front of the caravan now gleaming clean and shining bright smile 

OH been busy with the covered deck, its looking good. 

I finally gave in and watered the grass seed as the promised rain didn't appear. Half an hour after doing so the sky darkened and we got rain yell oh well, with the warm weather it should sprout soon. 

Ironing still not done laughinglaughing

Oneputt replied on 12/07/2019 20:36

Posted on 12/07/2019 20:14 by moulesy

Yes, but what a great match! How about that serve that Roger challenged even though he hit a perfect return? It'll be great if the final is as good and at least there's some British interest with that Scottish/Irish player Jock O'Fitz providing the opposition! laughing 

Posted on 12/07/2019 20:36

We don’t have tv in the van so will watch it on catch up on Monday

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook