What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

nelliethehooker replied on 22/08/2019 21:59

Posted on 22/08/2019 21:59

Guess I'm fortunate as I can't remember the last time that I've had to see my Doctor, in fact I've never seen my appointed doctor and she's been in the practice for years. We are lucky in that they've at least 5 doctors and at least the same number of nurses who do all the injections, BP tests etc.

Tammygirl replied on 22/08/2019 22:57

Posted on 22/08/2019 22:57

Just  read on FB that Keswick site is closed to 'new outfits' until Saturday lunchtime, they have been ringing round and cancelling those due to arrive. Those on site seem to be ok at the moment.

brue replied on 23/08/2019 08:54

Posted on 22/08/2019 21:59 by nelliethehooker

Guess I'm fortunate as I can't remember the last time that I've had to see my Doctor, in fact I've never seen my appointed doctor and she's been in the practice for years. We are lucky in that they've at least 5 doctors and at least the same number of nurses who do all the injections, BP tests etc.

Posted on 23/08/2019 08:54

Long may that last Nellie! A friend of ours went recently and the doc said to him  "see you in another fifteen years!" wink

DavidKlyne replied on 23/08/2019 11:38

Posted on 22/08/2019 21:59 by nelliethehooker

Posted on 23/08/2019 11:38

Went to see my doctor once and he said to me that he didn't see me very often. I said to him, no disrespect but that's but that is the way I would like to keep itwink

David

brue replied on 23/08/2019 16:37

Posted on 23/08/2019 16:37

Last bit of combining today (and last covering of dust for our home! wink) Beautiful weather with a touch of Autumn showing in the tree colours.

Oneputt replied on 23/08/2019 18:31

Posted on 23/08/2019 18:31

Jumped over the border today into Austria and visited Innsbruck, very busy in the Alt Centre.  Had a nice lunch in a cafe close to the lovely Cathedral.  Purchased a digital vignette for our trip through Austria on Sunday.  Had afternoon tea in the van then went for a walk in the high pastures, silage cutting still going on. Weather has been warm but clouds have kept coming in and covering the mountains 

Wherenext replied on 23/08/2019 18:35

Posted on 23/08/2019 18:31 by Oneputt

Jumped over the border today into Austria and visited Innsbruck, very busy in the Alt Centre.  Had a nice lunch in a cafe close to the lovely Cathedral.  Purchased a digital vignette for our trip through Austria on Sunday.  Had afternoon tea in the van then went for a walk in the high pastures, silage cutting still going on. Weather has been warm but clouds have kept coming in and covering the mountains 

Posted on 23/08/2019 18:35

Was hoping we'd get a photo of Mr & Mrs.Oneputt in full Lederhosen and Dirndl mode. Not bothered who wears what!smile

HelenandTrevor replied on 23/08/2019 19:13

Posted on 23/08/2019 19:13

Well after a busy few weeks, including a few days in glorious Shropshire and then helping our youngest son in Manchester with a bit of DIY (although not on KjellNN scale) in his new home I'am looking forward to a quiet BH. Although eldest son suggested we host a BBQ tomorrow 😲

Have I missed anything exciting?  Probably! 😉😂

Trevor has been completing a few last jobs on the MG, it's never ending. 😉 We are booked to take it to the GWSR classic car day at Toddington Station in September.

Our little family of hedgehogs are still around, they turn up just after 9 pm every night and boy can they eat. Trying to persuade Trevor to build a Hedgehog house for their hibernation ☺

Weather has been lovely and it's hotting up for the weekend,  hope all those out and about and staying at home have a good weekend. 

May try and read some of the posts I've missed, it could take me a while 😯😯

milliehull replied on 23/08/2019 19:44

Posted on 23/08/2019 18:31 by Oneputt

Posted on 23/08/2019 19:44

After a few days in Brighton immediately after our wedding on a February day many years ago we went to Innsbruck for a belated honeymoon the following summer.  Such a lovely place. 

milliehull replied on 23/08/2019 19:45

Posted on 23/08/2019 18:35 by Wherenext

Was hoping we'd get a photo of Mr & Mrs.Oneputt in full Lederhosen and Dirndl mode. Not bothered who wears what!smile

Posted on 23/08/2019 19:45

laughing

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook