CL Price Rises

harryb replied on 08/07/2022 18:06

Posted on 08/07/2022 18:06

I have just read a report on FB about a cl owner apologising for putting up her prices.

I thought it a very refreshing reply to some of the large price increases I've seen lately. What cl's owners have to remember is that they are not the only ones suffering from the present climate, so are the members.

I have pasted the article below with some minor changes for identity reasons.

"Just returned from this little gem CL.  It’s *************** at ************, There are EHUs around the edge of the field and a toilet and shower. The owner is extremely friendly and checked with us most days that everything was ok. She said she had to increase the pitch price this year to £15pn, which I said was understandable and still a very good price. Her response was that she didn’t want to increase it too much as WE had to pay so much more for fuel than last year and if she charged too much people wouldn’t be able to afford to use their caravans and motor homes. I thought that it’s a great shame more site owners don’t have the same outlook.".

MikeyA replied on 12/08/2022 16:38

Posted on 12/08/2022 09:52 by GTrimmer

Nothing wrong with Morris dancing laughing

Posted on 12/08/2022 16:38

Nothing right with it 😁

Takethedogalong replied on 13/08/2022 10:47

Posted on 12/08/2022 21:28 by nelliethehooker

You'll have to explain what you mean, JVB, as this makes no sense to me.

Posted on 13/08/2022 10:47

Basically it’s anyone who disagrees with him Nellie.😁

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook