Your 2024 Caravan and Motorhome Plans

RowenaBCAMC replied on 03/01/2024 10:34

Posted on 03/01/2024 10:34

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year! 

What are your caravan and motorhome plans for 2024? What holidays do you have planned in your 'van? Is anyone looking to buy a new caravan or motorhome or visiting a show to look at new outfits? 

I have a week in Cornwall planned in August and I'm also hoping to go to ClubFest with my family. I'm still looking for a small caravan that will fit three (me, husband, seven year old son - oh and our dog). We mostly sit out in the awning in the evenings and we're out all day so we're not looking for anything too big. I'm hoping 2024 will be the year we find our perfect caravan! smile

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook