Snagging List

cyberyacht replied on 05/01/2017 08:59

Posted on 05/01/2017 08:59

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

This thread is not for discussions. Post ONLY factual information.

To provide a comprehensive list of problems encountered, I would suggest that each post lists only one issue at a time.

Provide details of problem  as concisely as possible.

Operating system, machine used and relevant software. i.e. Macbook/ PC/tablet, Windows XP/ iOS7 etc, Safari/Internet Explorer/Chrome inc version No.

Please do not enter into discussions such as "I've had/not had this problem" as this will detract from the objectivity of the thread. Hopefully this thread may assist the IT department in finding where "all the bodies are buried".

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

SteveL replied on 17/07/2020 10:08

Posted on 17/07/2020 10:08

A thread I was looking at before breakfast now seems to have disappeared. Perhaps removed? However, coincidentally latest activity is now constantly returning a server error. I wonder if the removal of the thread has triggered it.🤔

replied on 17/07/2020 10:48

Posted on 17/07/2020 10:48

The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.

No further comment really other than 'this site is getting worse'. 

brue replied on 23/07/2020 15:56

Posted on 23/07/2020 15:56

Late Availability still not working properly, showing some areas are full when they're not.

There is a big delay when touching the reply tab, I find that if it lights up with a blue edge it might go through but not if i touch it again.

SteveL replied on 25/07/2020 13:44

Posted on 25/07/2020 13:44

Not just the CC😂 OH has been trying to uplink her garmin since yesterday. Went on there App support to find the following:-

"We are currently experiencing an outage that affects Garmin Connect, and as a result, the Garmin Connect website and mobile app are down at this time. This outage also affects our call centers, and we are currently unable to receive any calls, emails or online chats. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and apologize for this inconvenience."

Tinwheeler replied on 28/07/2020 09:06

Posted on 28/07/2020 09:06

Apparently, the Garmin site was subjected to a ransomware attack.

Would anyone want to hold CAMC to ransom?🤣

Justin, where are you? This is getting worse by the day.

cyberyacht replied on 09/08/2020 22:56

Posted on 09/08/2020 22:56

I've just returned to the website after a month away. Tried unsuccessfully to update the details of my Motorhome. So nothing has changed. The website is still a "pile of pooh"

Tinwheeler replied on 11/08/2020 14:07

Posted on 11/08/2020 14:07

Hellooooo! Is anybody out there?

Since I updated to iOS 13.6, I’m getting logged out every time I navigate away from my current page, and sometimes every couple of minutes while I sit looking at it. It’s getting more than a little trying, in fact it’s p'ing me off.

I cannot update my outfit details either as the prefilled info is either incorrect or doesn’t give the correct options. I don’t care, I’ll leave it as it is. It matters not to me.

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook