How to thrive on a non 240v site!

Merve replied on 16/01/2017 17:56

Posted on 16/01/2017 17:56

Due to difficulties migrating the original thread, which was massively interesting and popular with members, I am starting another one until the original can be found and  migrated to the Forum.  I apologise to the original OP but I think this is far too important not to be available. Personally, I think, because of the massive moves in technology recently, this subject should have a section by itself. I don't suppose the CC would think about that? So, anything about Solar Panels, LED lighting, Inverters, Safefill even. Anything that assists the caravanners to go off grid in fact - and saves money!!

Johnny57 replied on 07/07/2020 09:33

Posted on 07/07/2020 09:33

As there has been very little activity on this post over the last few months it maybe that people are discussing off-grid topics in this Facebook group, if you want help or wish to give advice please consider joining CAMOGG

Merve replied on 09/07/2020 22:50

Posted on 09/07/2020 22:50

There is no doubt that people are waking up to the possibilities that the new technologies are offering. CAMOGG was started just 10 short months ago and has amassed 8,500+ followers already. With solar and lithium, I live as comfortably as I ever did with the ubiquitous orange cable. . Come and see what all the excitement is about - discuss with people in the know how you can save money - serious money on your caravanning and Motorhoming. How you can access beautiful sites never dreamt of before and the freedom that the new techs give you. It’s all free and friendly. See you there!

Johnny57 replied on 10/07/2020 19:35

Posted on 10/07/2020 19:35

Well said Merve cool
Heres some off-grid CLS

cyberyacht replied on 14/07/2020 14:38

Posted on 14/07/2020 14:38

I've just left a non EHU site where I've been for the past five days overlooking Rutland Water. All very civilised. 

NB. All four osprey chicks doing well.

Johnny57 replied on 14/07/2020 21:33

Posted on 14/07/2020 21:33

For all you Off-Gridders who would love a Lithium Leisure battery for the van but think they are to expensive how about a free one !!
ITS COMPETITION TIME
KS Energy holdings UK are giving away free, yes totally free! a KS-100 Lithium leisure battery.
To enter join the Facebook CAMOGG group https://www.facebook.com/groups/CAMOGG (if not already a member) and see the post and enter it is free.
I will be doing the Draw and in the interest of the independence and fairness of picking the winner I will be doing this by using the Google random number generator against the sequence of entries that are logged upon KS Energy page. My decision will be final.
The competition will close on the 31st July and I will announce the winner on the 1st of August.
Lastly please note the competition is not sponsored or administered in anyway by Facebook.

Johnny57 replied on 14/07/2020 21:43

Posted on 14/07/2020 14:38 by cyberyacht

I've just left a non EHU site where I've been for the past five days overlooking Rutland Water. All very civilised. 

NB. All four osprey chicks doing well.

Posted on 14/07/2020 21:43

Which one cyberyacht?
Bisbrooke Hall
Dowry Cottage
Sconsboro Hill Farm

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook