Terms and conditions
Winter Vanderland Colouring-in Challenge
General Terms and Conditions apply to all competitions - please see here
- To enter the competition, entrants must submit at least one photograph or video on the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s website or via Instagram between 10:00 on 5th December 2022 and 23:59 on 22nd December 2022.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the competition and there is no fee payable for entering or receiving the prizes.
- There is no limit to the number of entries submitted.
- A panel of judges at the Caravan and Motorhome Club will select a shortlist of finalists from submissions made in the eligible time frame.
- A winner will then be selected from the shortlist of finalists on 22nd December 2022 and will be contacted on 22nd December 2022. The decision shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
- All entrants to this competition must be residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, or the Republic of Ireland.
- This is a children's competition but entrants must be submitted by an adult 18 years or over on behalf of their child.
- The opening date for this competition is 10:00 on 12th December 2022.
- The closing date for this competition is 23:59 on 22nd December 2022.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Prize(s):
- Winner: Any kids bike up to the value of £319.
- Runners-Up: £100 Go Ape e-gift voucher.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right at any time to cancel or change the Prize Draw in any way if, at its sole discretion, circumstances arise beyond the Club’s control.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Club may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. If the Competition prize provider or sponsor is a third party, the Club may also share this information with them to enable the administration of the competition and for publicity purposes.
- If a photograph, article or other submission for a Competition is published in the Club’s monthly members’ magazine; once the magazine has been published and distributed it will not be possible to remove any personal information.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club will not be liable for entries lost or damaged (proof of submission is not proof of receipt by The Caravan Club).
- Except for any liability arising in relation to death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of The Caravan and Motorhome Club or its employees, the Caravan and Motorhome Club shall have no liability in respect of any loss, harm or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) arising in connection with this or any prize draw to any person who has made or wished to make an entry into the competition or any third party.
- In the event that a prize is supplied by a third party and the prize is withdrawn following the draw, the Caravan and Motorhome Club shall not offer any alternative prize or compensation in respect of the lost prize or any indirect or consequential losses.
- The Competition is not open to employees of the Caravan and Motorhome Club, members of their families, agents or any other person(s) or company connected in any way with the promotion or organisation of the Competition.
- If the winners do not reply within 14 days, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.