Terms and conditions
Winter Vanderland Challenge
General Terms and Conditions apply to all competitions - please see here
- To enter the competition, entrants must submit at least one photograph or video on the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s website or via Instagram between 10:00 on 5th December 2022 and 23:59 on 22nd December 2022.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the competition and there is no fee payable for entering or receiving the prizes.
- There is no limit to the number of entries submitted.
- A panel of judges at the Caravan and Motorhome Club will select a shortlist of finalists from submissions made in the eligible time frame.
- A winner will then be selected from the shortlist of finalists on 22nd December 2022 and will be contacted on 22nd December 2022. The decision shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
- All entrants to this competition must be residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, or the Republic of Ireland.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The opening date for this competition is 10:00 on 5th December 2022.
- The closing date for this competition is 23:59 on 22nd December 2022.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Prize(s):
- Winner: £250 Caravan and Motorhome Club E-Gift voucher, £100 Supermarket Savings e-gift voucher, 2x Vango Divine Chairs in Granite Grey (RRP £100)
- Runner-Up: Two boxes of Laylo Wine (Worth £75)
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right at any time to cancel or change the Prize Draw in any way if, at its sole discretion, circumstances arise beyond the Club’s control.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Club may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. If the Competition prize provider or sponsor is a third party, the Club may also share this information with them to enable the administration of the competition and for publicity purposes.
- If a photograph, article or other submission for a Competition is published in the Club’s monthly members’ magazine; once the magazine has been published and distributed it will not be possible to remove any personal information.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club will not be liable for entries lost or damaged (proof of submission is not proof of receipt by The Caravan Club).
- Except for any liability arising in relation to death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of The Caravan and Motorhome Club or its employees, the Caravan and Motorhome Club shall have no liability in respect of any loss, harm or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) arising in connection with this or any prize draw to any person who has made or wished to make an entry into the competition or any third party.
- In the event that a prize is supplied by a third party and the prize is withdrawn following the draw, the Caravan and Motorhome Club shall not offer any alternative prize or compensation in respect of the lost prize or any indirect or consequential losses.
- The Competition is not open to employees of the Caravan and Motorhome Club, members of their families, agents or any other person(s) or company connected in any way with the promotion or organisation of the Competition.
- If the winners do not reply within 14 days, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
There is no cash alternative, and the prize is non-transferable.
- Any extra cost on top of the outlined prize must be paid for by the winner.
- Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - £250 E-Gift voucher:
- Caravan and Motorhome Club E-Gift vouchers are redeemable against the following Club services only:
- UK Club campsite fees (excluding sites in Republic of Ireland, Affiliated campsites, Certificated Locations, Seasonal pitches or Storage pitches). To redeem please present the E-Gift voucher to Reception staff upon arrival at the Club campsite. Please note E-Gift vouchers cannot currently be redeemed against booking deposit payments. Deposits need to be paid for using a debit or credit card. The winner must have access to their own caravan or motorhome or tent.
- Experience Freedom accommodation. To redeem please phone the Experience Freedom team on 01342 777 533. The E-Gift voucher amount will be subtracted from the booking total at the time of booking.
- All other Club or Club associated products and services are excluded and cannot be redeemed using an E-Gift voucher.
- E-Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 365 days of delivery. An expiry date will be displayed on the E-Gift voucher.
- E-Gift vouchers may be exchanged for services of a higher price than the face value of the voucher on payment of the difference.
- E-Gift vouchers can be used multiple times until the value reaches zero or the E-Gift voucher expires.
- E-Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- E-Gift vouchers can be reissued if lost, please contact our team on 01342 318 813 for assistance.
- Check website for more information