Caen - Nantes - La Rochelle
Stay at: Le Pin Parasol, Pays de la Loire (Club ref: A36)
- Located in peaceful countryside, Le Pin Parasol is a large family-orientated campsite overlooking the stunning Janunay Lake reserve.
- Plenty of on-site entertainment and activities, including two pool complexes, five slides and an adult-only spa.
- The glorious sandy beaches of the Vendée and the busy harbour town of Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie are within easy reach.
- Visit the city of Nantes which is full of interesting landmarks and made famous for its vineyards that produce Muscadet white wine.
- Use this campsite for a brief stopover or stay for a few days and visit the nearby family attractions such as the Puy du Fou theme park or the Parc Zoologique at Les Sables-d'Olonne.