69 avenue du bois d'Isis, Douarnenez, 29100, FranceView on map
Why stay here ...
A wooded campsite set on the edge of the pretty town of Douarnenez with fine sea
views. The site can be steep in places and the beach and the Hiking trail GR34 are only 400m from the site down a steep hill. They also offer a heated swimming pool all season.
A great base for exploring western Brittany including the pretty villages around the vast Baie de Douarnenez.
Try some of the region’s culinary delights including galettes, crepes and some delicious local seafood and order your fresh baked bread and pastries one day before at the site.
Around and About
Locronan, Huelgoat, Port Musee, La pointe du Raz
Is there a set arrival day? No
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 48.103222 / Lon -4.3586771
- Michelin map no.
- Buses go to: Plages des Sables Blancs - Centre Ville, Douarnenez, Quimper
- Daily public transport within 2 kms
- Nearest port: Roscoff (124 kms)
Log in to write a review