N-340km, 75.5, Tarifa, Cádiz, 11380, SpainView on map
Why stay here ...
Set at Tarifa on Andalucia’s southernmost tip, this friendly site is great for active families or – being open all year – those seeking some winter sun. A large pool is surrounded by a grassy sunbathing area, and there’s a friendly, cosy restaurant with an open fire for the cooler winter months. Freshly baked bread and pastries are available at the shop.
The striking Andalucian hills, studded with brilliant white villages and dramatic views, can be discovered by bike or on foot, and Tarifa is renowned for its excellent beaches with fine sand and lovely clean water. There’s also plenty of scope for day trips to Gribaltar and Morocco, which can be booked at reception.
Around & about
Roman ruins of Bolonia, Tarifa, Gibraltar, Cadiz, Jerez (Wineries), Morocco, Sea Tours (Whale watching) Windsurfing, Surfing, Water sports, Horse riding, Golf, Coastal walks, Bird watching.
Latest arrival time - low: 10:00 PM
Latest arrival time - high: 10:00 PM
Earliest departure time - low: 7:00 AM
Earliest departure time - high: 7:00 AM
From Malaga. Route recommended by motorway AP7 to Algeciras. There, take the N340 road towards Cadiz. After the village of Tarifa, continue 10km. From Seville. Through the AP-4 toll motorway we arrive at Cadiz, and continue towards Algeciras on the N340 road until km 75.5.
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 36.069315 / Lon -5.680494
- Michelin map no.
Here‘s some additional info that you’ll find useful if visiting in the winter months:
- Excursions and events can be arrange on site: Gibraltar, Morocco, Flamenco nights, Bolonia ruins, Horse dancing events, sea life tours (dolphins, whales, orca whales), vineyards, surfing lessons and competitions.
- Electricy upgrade is paid direct to the site.
- Restaurant and Shop open all year.
- Swimming pool open from April to September.
- Shop, Bar and Restaurant open all year.
Log in to write a review