La Bella Vista (REF : E06)
Crtra Nacional 340, km 142.8, Manilva, Málaga, 29692, SpainView on map
Why stay here ...
This modern campsite enjoys a picturesque beachfront position in San Luis de Savanillas. Ideal for families, it has direct access to clean beaches and little coves, as well as views of the sea and plenty of entertainment within easy reach.
A friendly welcome awaits at reception and the hardstanding pitches are separated by hedges. The site also boasts superb modern facilities including a swimming pool, beach bar and restaurant that serves Spanish and international cuisine.
The Costa del Sol is renowned for its extensive sandy beaches and abundance of activities, which include shopping, golf, horse riding and water sports. There’s also a thriving wine industry, and you can tour the vineyards and take part in tastings. Popular holiday destinations including Cadiz, Seville, Cordoba and Granada are within easy reach, and Gibraltar is less than an hour away.
Around and About
Duquesa Port, Manilva, Malaga, Marbella, Estepona, Granada, Alhambra Palace, Seville, Gibraltar, Morocco, Golf, Hiking, Shops, Wine tasting, Fishing, Sailing, Coastal walks.
|Date||Special Pitch + 2 people||Adult||Child 3 to 15||Infant 0 to 2|
|01/09/2018 - 31/12/2018||£26.36||£5.45||£5.45||£0.00|
|01/01/2019 - 30/06/2019||£28.18||£5.45||£5.45||£0.00|
|01/07/2019 - 31/08/2019||£35.45||£5.45||£5.45||£0.00|
|01/09/2019 - 31/12/2019||£28.18||£5.45||£5.45||£0.00|
|Pitch size (m2)||Pitch surface||Electricity||Electricity amperage||Water||Water shared||Drainage||Drainage shared||Other services on pitch||Separated by|
|Special pitch - SP||54||gravel||
Latest arrival time - low: 10:00 PM
Latest arrival time - high: 10:00 PM
Earliest departure time - low: 7:00 AM
Earliest departure time - high: 7:00 AM
From the A7 take exit 133 (SP Torreguardiaro/Estepona/Malaga) continue on the N340/A7 for 5 miles / 8km following signs for Estepona/Malaga passing over 5 roundabouts. The site entrance will be on the right 0.9miles/1.4km after the 5th roundabout on the N340. From the direction of Malaga the site will be on the left - carry on the roundabout and double back.
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 36.34629 / Lon -5.2362
- Michelin map no.
- Buses go to: Estepona, Marbella
- Daily public transport within 2 kms
- Nearest port: Santander (999 kms)
Here‘s some additional info that you’ll find useful if visiting in the winter months
- The bar and restaurant on site are open all year, and evening entertainment is organised in low season
- A choice of restaurants on the marina are just 15 minutes’ walk from the site
- The nearby bus service takes you to La Linea, with easy onward services to Gibraltar, Estepona and Marbella
- Excursions to Ronda, Granada, Seville and Gibraltar can be booked on site
- Please be aware that electricity is metered for those staying 3 months or more
Log in to write a review