Be confident with our COVID Secure Commitment
Please see below how we have changed some of our procedures on our Club Sites to ensure we keep members, guests and staff safe and well whilst touring with the Club.
Whilst there are some new processes and procedures that may be unfamiliar and some elements may take slightly longer than usual due to COVID Secure protocols, rest assured our usual high standards of friendliness and cleanliness will ensure you continue to enjoy the great outdoors with us.
Arriving on site
The next time you arrive on-site you will notice a few changes.
We aim to provide a contactless arrival and departure process wherever possible, therefore please do not plan to pay in cash. In addition to telephone credit card payments, we have developed a contactless process to deal with UK Club Site vouchers, site night vouchers and gift vouchers.
Check-in will be by phone (from your car/outfit).
The phone number will be clearly displayed by the entrance.
A member of the site staff team will take payment (via the phone) and provide you with all the details you need.
If you are unable to check-in by phone, an alternative process will be advised upon your arrival.
Site maps will be outside reception so you know where to pitch.
The vast majority of our pitches are at least 6m apart laterally from the centre, so we already have good social distancing in place.
- Upon arrival, a member of the site staff will advise you of pitching options.
Using the toilet blocks
As you would expect we've increased the rigour and frequency of cleaning and sanitising products, and enhanced the regularity of disinfecting surfaces across all common areas.
- A process will be in place to control the number of people in the facility at any one time in line with current guidelines.
- If the facility has reached its capacity level, there will be a need to queue externally.
- Please observe the floor markings, which will indicate the appropriate social distancing requirements. Do not enter any narrow area unless it is clear you can pass to your destination.
Using other communal facilities
Our other common facilities such as service points, laundry rooms, information rooms and waste disposal areas will be limited to use by one family group at any one time to meet social distancing requirements.
- Should the facility be occupied or in use, there will be the need to queue externally.
- Please observe the floor markings, which will indicate the appropriate social distancing requirements.
Using social areas
At this time all of our shops, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, playgrounds, games rooms and social areas will remain closed. Our shops, restaurants and bars will operate in line with government guidelines.
- A telephone ‘order and collect’ service for essential items such as LPG, toilet chemical & awning pegs will be available from the site staff.
- On-site restaurants will offer a takeaway service.
- Mobile catering units will be available on some sites with a collection only facility, observing social distancing rules while queueing.
- Grocery shopping can be delivered to a designated area on site, following direction from the site staff.
What if I'm unwell on site?
We really hope this doesn't happen but if you’re staying on-site and feel unwell please follow the guidance below.
- Go online to NHS 111.
- Call the site phone number provided at check in to let the site manager know.
Please leave any barrier or facilities keys at the exit in the box marked ‘KEYS’. We will retrieve the keys and ensure they are cleaned and sanitised appropriately for our next guest.
Doing your bit on site
As the saying goes, ‘we are all in this together’ and by respecting each other and the guidance provided by the Government we can all stay safe and well.
- Where possible, use your own onboard facilities to help manage demand levels for the toilet blocks.
- Please be considerate of other members' needs to access shared facilities by minimising your dwell time.
- Keep to footpaths where possible and avoid shortcutting across pitches.
- Always follow the current government guidance on-site and in the local area.
- Respect social distancing.
- Limited social gatherings to a maximum of 6 people outside.
- Regularly wash your hands for 20 seconds.