Owned by Young Estates & Land Ltd, the fishery is made up of seven lakes, varying in size from 0.4 acres up to 3.3 acres...View and Book
Lorne Hill Farm
East Garston, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 7HSView on map
Why stay here ...
- Quilting and craft workshops held on the farm throughout the year.
- In pretty West Berkshire village in the Valley of the Racehorse.
- Ridgeway 5 miles, Newbury Racecourse 10 miles, Hungerford Antiques 6 miles.
Some sloping pitches
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Soak in the picturesque surroundings of the encircling landscape as you experience all the awe-inspiring thrills of Hot ...View and Book
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- RG17 7HS
- Lat 51.490412 / Lon -1.473965
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Southampton (50 miles)
- Nearest train station: Hungerford
Log in to write a review