Visit the former Lord Protector's family home. Experience what domestic life would have been like in the 17th century in...View and Book
The Lawn Orchard
St Ives Road, Somersham, Cambridgeshire, PE28 3ETView on map
Why stay here ...
- Seasonal PYO fruit. Farm shop selling seasonal Fruit and Veg, free range eggs and Honey.
- Wildlife to be observed on site as the CL overlooks a woodland and is a County Wildlife site.
- Access to adjacent Orchard, one of the oldest in the county.
- Dogs must be on leads and mess cleared up.
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PE28 3ET
- Lat 52.378758 / Lon -0.024742
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Ramsey - Somersham - Chatteris
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review