Award-winning Narrowboat and Eco Solar-Electric Catamaran boat trips on the River Cam in Cambridge. 45 minute Public Hop...View and Book
Priors Field Farm
Needingworth Road, Bluntisham, Cambridgeshire, PE28 3RJView on map
Why stay here ...
Why not visit us at Priors Field Farm where you can enjoy lovely local walks, cycle rides, an RSPB reserve on the doorstep and several pubs within easy walk or cycle ride. The River Great Ouse and the Ouse Valley way are literally across the road enabling you to get into St Ives on foot. If you would rather go on two wheels, the cycleway outside allows you to have a very safe flat journey into St Ives.
The farm is accessed directly from the A1123. There are no fixed pitches as we want you to be able to please yourself and just enjoy the views over open countryside. There is power, water and a toilet with disposal facilities.
A cycleway/footpath has recently been completed connecting the Farm to Bluntisham Village which is 500m away (10 minute walk).
The village provides the following:
- Budgens Supermarket with very good butcher
- BP petrol station that can supply gas
- Bluntisham Fryer Fish and Chip Shop (definitely worth a visit, can deliver if required)
- Cafe with extensive menu for breakfast and lunch
- Hand car wash
- White Swan - Bluntisham (0.6 miles 15 mins walk, 5 mins by bike)
- The Green Man - Colne (1.4 miles, 27 mins walks, 10 mins by bike)
- The Crown Pub & Curry Garden Restaurant - Earith (1.6 miles, 31 mins walk, 12 mins by bike)
- The Queens Head - Needingworth (1.9 miles, 38 mins walk, 15 mins by bike)
- Pike and Eel - Needingworth (2.5 miles, 50 mins walk, 20 mins by bike)
- Old Ferry Boat - Holywell (3.1 miles, 1 hr walk, 25 mins by bike)
There are the following local attractions:
- The Raptor Foundation
- RSPB - Ouse Fen Reserve - Wetlands and Reed Beds
- Johnsons Farm Shop / Restaurant with Crocodile Farm
On the way to St Ives is a Morrisons Supermarket - with petrol station and additional late opening shop. Located in the surrounding area there is a Tesco local, Marks & Spencers, McDonalds, Costa and a Subway. All only 2.9 miles away (accessible by the cycle path and a minor road).
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Latest departure time: 11:00 AM
Minimum stay 2 nights (applies weekends)
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Log in to write a review