Station Lane, Little Barrow, Chester, Cheshire, CH3 7JWView on map
Why stay here ...
Beautiful views across to the Welsh hills.
This site is situated in open Cheshire countryside but only a few miles from the historic Roman city of Chester.
A cycle route is nearby giving easy access to Chester, the coast on the Wirral and North Wales.
Delamere Forest (Go Ape) is approximately 5 miles away with Cheshire Oaks retail park, the Blue Planet aquarium and Chester Zoo are also nearby.
Manley Mere is two miles down the road with an aqua park, adventure trail and restaurant.
Ideal for dog walkers. There is direct access onto a network of countryside footpaths.
There are four local pubs serving excellent food in the vicinity within walking and cycling distance.
This is a quiet and peaceful site perfect for relaxing and enjoying wonderful sunsets.
Latest arrival time: 10:00 PM
Latest departure time: 3:00 PM
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- CH3 7JW
- Lat 53.220302 / Lon -2.795926
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Chester, Northwich, Tarporley, Whitchurn.
- Nearest port: Liverpool (20 miles)
- Nearest train station: Mouldsworth
- Park and ride goes to City of Chester, Chester Zoo
- Park and ride within 5 miles
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review