The UK's No.1 Forest Adventure, the classic and original Go Ape - experience. Fly down zip-wires, leap off Tarzan Swings...View and Book
Ling Ridge, Southampton Road, Godshill, Fordingbridge, Hampshire, SP6 2LGView on map
Why stay here ...
'Four Winds' is located in the New Forest village of Godshill within the National Park. We have unspoilt views of the forest where ponies and cattle are able to graze freely. An excellent location for walking, horse riding, cycling and exploring the forest.
We have an adults only, 0.7 acres site of lawned flat field, easy to locate off the B3078 and access with your caravan. There are electrical hook-ups, space for awnings and an emptying point for chemical toilets. Sorry we are not able to accept dogs on this site.
The site is an 8 minute walk (0.5 miles) to the village store and leisure centre and 1 minute walk to the local pub. Our nearest town is Fordingbridge (2.2 miles) away and there are several bus stops throughout the village enabling travel north and south.
From July to September the New Forest Hop on Hop off Tour Bus (Red Route) runs through the village taking you to numerous villages and attractions joining up with other tour bus routes in Lyndhurst.
Driving distances to local amenities:
- 2 minutes (0.5 miles) to Sandy Balls Leisure centre with a restaurant, cafe, pub, village shop, games arcade and Farmers market (dates available on New Forest).
- 4 minutes (1 mile) to Arniss Farm Riding Stables.
- 7 minutes (3.8 miles) to the New Forest Water Park for sports and fishing.
- 13 minutes (7.1 miles) to Brook, Bramshaw Golf Club.
- 29 minutes (11.2 miles) to Salisbury market town, Wiltshire with Salisbury cathedral.
- 30 minutes (19.3 miles) to Bournemouth, Dorset with Bournemouth beach, oceanarium and the BIC centre.
- 32 minutes (18.9 miles) to Southampton, Hampshire with West Quay shopping centre and The Mayflower theatre.
Latest arrival time: 6:00 PM
Latest departure time: 11:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SP6 2LG
- Lat 50.932565 / Lon -1.7525458
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Fordingbridge
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Poole (32 miles)
Log in to write a review