Come to Beaulieu in the New Forest to discover many delights that one of the UK's leading attractions has to offer. It's...View and Book
Pitmore Lane, Pennington, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 8LLView on map
Why stay here ...
- Green Pastures is situated within the boundaries of the New Forest National Park, only 2 miles from Lymington and the coast.
- The site itself is level with a choice of hard standing or lawned grass, with electrical hookups, toilet facilities, and plenty of space for awnings.
- We are an adults only site, open all year, and dogs are very welcome.
- There are many attractions nearby, with fabulous walks and scenery in the New Forest and along coastal paths, nature reserves, beaches and marinas all just a few miles away.
- We have good TV reception on site.
- Opportunity to pitch on either hardstanding or grass, please check availability with owner. For more information please check our Website.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Electric amperage: 10
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SO41 8LL
- Lat 50.772002 / Lon -1.580742
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Bournemouth, Lymington
- Nearest train station: Sway
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review