Based in the beautiful coastal hamlet of Keyhaven, the friendly family-run company has been running since 2015. The New ...View and Book
Pitmore Lane, Pennington, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 8LLView on map
Why stay here ...
- Green Pastures is situated within the boundaries of the New Forest National Park, only 2 miles from Lymington and the coast.
- The site itself is level with a choice of hard standing or lawned grass, with electrical hookups, toilet facilities, and plenty of space for awnings.
- We are an adults only site, open all year, and dogs are very welcome.
- There are many attractions nearby, with fabulous walks and scenery in the New Forest and along coastal paths, nature reserves, beaches and marinas all just a few miles away.
- We have good TV reception on site.
- Opportunity to pitch on either hardstanding or grass, please check availability with owner. For more information please check our Website.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Electric amperage: 10
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SO41 8LL
- Lat 50.772002 / Lon -1.580742
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Bournemouth, Lymington
- Nearest train station: Sway
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review